IMPROVE THE WAY YOU MOVE
“If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.”
Walking for Lifelong Fitness Seminar & Hands-on Lab
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 1:00-6:00 pm AND Sunday, April 28, 2019, 10:30 am-4:30 pm
Walk comfortably and easily!
Learn how to:
- expand your experience and knowledge of walking
- use myofascial movement pathways to increase ease, speed and power
- connect lower leg and food to great trochanter and spine
- spread the effort of movement over your whole body
- improve posture while walking
- identify and relase soft tissue and joint restrictions
- recognize harmful movement patterns and correct them
- do exercises that improve and reinforce optimal function
Learn cutting-edge CMI techniques to improve movement habits!
Engage mind and body so movement flows efficiently!
Learn to recognize connections
– the missing piece in most conventional therapies – the goal and basis of CMI.
CMI uses science-based biomechanics, physical therapy, neuroscience, and M. Feldenkrais principles.
NCBTMB: 7 hr CE
Practitioners: $270 OR early registration by 4/17 $250
CMI Certificate Program Members: $220 OR early registration by 4/17 $200
Clients: $135 (seminar only; limited spots)
CALL 978-461-0221 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
(be sure to select the proper category: Practitioner Early, Practitioner, CMI Member Early, CMI Member or Client) or mail check to:
PO Box 322
Maynard, MA 01754
CMI-Certified Teachers to lead this Seminar:
- Kimi Hasegawa, LPT
- Deborah Hledik, LMT
- Ann Strand, LPT
Take CMI Seminars individually or as part of our 100-hour Certificate Program
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WORKSHOPS are being scheduledFind Courses & Training