Improving Shoulder Function Seminar & Hands-on Lab
Saturday, March 30, 2019, 1:00-6:00 pm AND Sunday, March 31, 2019, 10:30 am-4:30 pm
Connecting Shoulder and Arm to Ribs, Spine & Pelvis
Move Your Arms with Less Effort & More Comfort
Learn how to:
- connect arm movement to movement of the shoulder blade, ribs, spine and pelvis
- spread the effort of arm movement over the whole body
- use the body’s innate lever system to “float” your arms
- lengthen chronically shortened muscles (pectorals, levators, upper traps, latissimus)
- Strengthen the rotator cuff and scapular muscles
- use your arms better in ALL your activities
Learn cutting-edge CMI techniques to improve movement habits!
Engage mind and body so movement flows efficiently!
Learn to recognize connections
– the missing piece in most conventional therapies – the goal and basis of CMI.
CMI uses science-based biomechanics, physical therapy, neuroscience, and M. Feldenkrais principles.
NCBTMB: 7 hr CE
Practitioners: $270 OR early registration by 3/20 $250
CMI Certificate Program Members: $220 OR early registration by 3/20 $200
Clients: $135 (seminar only; limited spots)
CALL 978-243-2427 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
(be sure to select the proper category: Practitioner Early, Practitioner, CMI Member Early, CMI Member or Client) or mail check to:
PO Box 322
Maynard, MA 01754
CMI-Certified Teachers to lead this Seminar:
- Kimi Hasegawa, LPT
- Deborah Hledik, LMT
- Ann Strand, LPT
Take CMI Seminars individually or as part of our 100-hour Certificate Program
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WORKSHOPS are being scheduledFind Courses & Training