THE NEW SELF-IMPROVEMENT ALTERNATIVE
to Methods that Keep You Treatment Dependent
Core Movement Integration (CMI) is a method of improving body functioning by releasing and reorganizing neuro-myofascial pathways through the body’s pelvic-spinal core. The purpose is to not only address and eliminate pain syndromes, but to maintain and to “regenerate” the body through improving functional movements of every day life.
The goal is to help people live longer and better, reversing the “degeneration” patterns and greatly reducing pain, arthritic conditions, and the need for replacing body parts.
CMI is based on the brain/body’s power of healing and improving through smooth, efficient movement organization, right exercising, myofascial pathway science, and the principles of Dr. M. Feldenkrais.
- Learn easy, interesting, and engaging movements.
- Get upright, not uptight.
- Come out better: in posture, flexibility, balance, strength, fitness, wellness and confidence.
- Restore your body to its natural biological potential!
FOR PRODUCTS, COURSES, RESOURCES and MORE
- Visit our Store to find DVDs, CDs, even an exercise band.
- VISIT OUR DEMOS PAGE TO SEE PORTIONS OF SOME OF THE DVDS.
- Specifically for practitioners and others who want an in-depth understanding of CMI, visit Courses & Training.
- For the current schedule for local, ongoing Classes, visit our Calendar.